Imagine living in a beautiful new home along the Boise River just a stone’s throw from downtown Eagle, Idaho. Close to your favorite shops and restaurants, and an easy cast from your favorite fishing hole. The Greenbelt runs right through your neighborhood’s 40-acre natural preserve, the perfect place for your family to burn some energy outdoors. This is Mace River Ranch.
Tucked between the Boise River to the north and Two Rivers community to the south, Mace River Ranch places you comfortably off Eagle Road and State Street, but still in the heart of it all along the main corridors to Boise, Meridian and McCall.
Proximity to Employers
- St. Luke’s Meridian 8.2 miles
- St. Luke’s Eagle 2.3 miles
- Blue Cross of Idaho 5.6 miles
- Scentsy 5.6 miles
- Downtown Boise 9.9 miles
- Eagle Elementary School 0.9 miles
- Eagle Hills Elementary School 1.4 miles
- Eagle Middle School 1.6 miles
- Eagle Academy 1.3 miles
- Eagle High School 2.3 miles
- Rolling Hills Public Charter School 2.4 miles
- North Star Public Charter School 3.0 miles
- Boise State University 9.6 miles